Ultra-luxe, exclusive estates with 4 to 5 bedrooms, pool, lanai and panoramic ocean views.
Our elegant bluff side estates open up to the tropical air and are excellent examples of indoor-outdoor living. Situated on the bluffs, where you will enjoy the sound of the ocean surf.
When you reach The Bluffs, you have arrived. A limited number of uncommon Big Island vacation home rentals are available within the sound of the ocean surf. With almost infinite ocean views and a priceless sense of place, The Bluffs offer a luxury Hawaiian Island experience for the privileged few.
Each unique, private estate was created by some of Hawaii’s best architects and interior designers, and each presents an exclusive perspective on the lifestyle of luxury. Expansive ocean view and oceanfront vacation rental properties from 4 or 5 bedrooms have vast master suites that meander into private gardens and outdoor spas, great room entry with tall sliding glass walls to admit the Hawaiian environment into your vacation home rental.
A private oasis for extended, blended, or multi-generational families, these luxury estate rentals in Hawaii provide playrooms for the Keiki, built-in gas grill and picnic space by the pool, exercise rooms, superb home theatre and quiet spaces for alone time or a little office work if you must. The ultra-luxe vacation homes of The Bluffs exceed the most demanding expectations.
- Spacious master suites with spa-like baths that expand into private gardens with outdoor whirlpool
- Guests suites with large private baths and walk-in closets
- Great room with wide sliding glass doors leading to shaded lanai
- Gourmet chef’s kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, granite countertops, completely appointed
- Formal dining room
- Home theater with HDTV and CD/DVD stereo system
- An extra bedroom or an office suite with high-speed wireless Internet access
- Children’s playroom
- Recreation room for the ‘ohana
- Exercise room with treadmill, elliptical machine, and free weights
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Upstairs sitting room with wet bar
The Amenities and Features
- Private infinity pool and whirlpool spa on a stone tile setting
- Expansive covered lanai with stone flooring
- Gas grill and outdoor cocktail area
- Luxurious marble and hardwood baths
- Panoramic oceanview views
- Zoned air conditioning and tropical ceiling fans
- Stone flooring with hardwood baseboards
- High vaulted ceilings
- Multi-port voice/data/video outlets
- Designer selected light fixtures and recessed lighting
- Private entry courtyards
- Spacious garage
- These Big Island, Hawaii vacation home rentals are located in a gated community
First Class Guest Services
At Mauna Kea Resort, we understand the kind of stresses you’ve left behind in the “real world,” and we work hard to keep them in their place. We are delighted to offer customized, attentive services, and see to it that your family feels at home and worry-free.
- Personal Chef. We will be happy to arrange for a professional chef to provision your kitchen, prepare and serve a gourmet menu for a special occasion, or three meals a day if you wish.
- Dining In. Our Resort Chef is happy to offer a variety of complete meals, delivered ready to grill or fully cooked, customized to your family’s preferences and dietary requirements.
- Concierge services are available to assist with dinner reservations, tee times, island activities, and ocean adventures.
An Abundant Resort Experience
As a guest of The Bluffs, you are entitled to signing privileges at The Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort. You receive access to everything we have to offer, including the Hapuna Golf Course, Mauna Kea Golf Course, the Seaside Tennis Club, the Mauna Kea Salon, Mandara Spa at the Mauna Kea and all of our Resort restaurants, shops, and activities. Please feel free to explore and enjoy the many worlds of Mauna Kea Resort. What do you love to do?
- Single family home
- Private infinity pool
- Furnished lanai
- Spacious master suites
- Zoned air conditioning
- Tropical ceiling fans
- Private entry
- 2 world-class, white sand beaches
- Swimming pools Heated, freshwater swimming pools
- Adult pool at The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort Hot tubs
- 12 restaurants and lounges with legacy events such as Sunday Brunch at Manta and Clambake
- Twice weekly, signature Mauna Kea Lu’au
- Keiki (children’s) Club
- Tropical gardens
- Charging/signing privilege
- Watersports, including SUP/surf/boogie board lessons and rentals, canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, sailing and more
- Nighttime manta ray snorkel adventure and glow canoe
- Bocce ball courts
- Shopping: including golf, tennis, beach, jewelry and island-inspired, handcrafted gift shops, a market and more
- Cultural activities and events, including art tours Concierge services
- 2 championship golf courses: the Robert Trent Jones Sr. Mauna Kea Resort course and the Arnold Palmer/Ed Seay-designed Hapuna Golf Course
- 11-court, oceanside Tennis Club
- 2 fully-equipped fitness centers
- Fitness and yoga classes
- Luxury Mauna Kea Spa by Mandara and salon