Residence: The Villas at Wai’ula’ula Villa #328
Villa #328 is a well-appointed, discerning residence featuring three bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms in 2,517 square feet. Highlights of this oceanview property include:
* A king size bed in the master bedroom, a king size bed in the second master bedroom, 2 queen beds in the guest bedroom
* Master suites have large, walk-in closets
* Master bathrooms showcases dual vanities, a soaking tub; main master bathroom includes a walk-in shower leading to a landscaped, stone-clad outdoor shower
* Chef’s kitchen with all standard housewares, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, dual ovens, granite countertops, wine refrigerator, cherry cabinetry and pantry
* Dining area for 6; breakfast bar for 6
* Great room with 65″ flat screen Smart TV and sliding glass pocket doors, providing the ultimate indoor/outdoor island living
* State-of-the art A/V, including high speed wireless internet access
* Laundry room with washer and dryer
* Hardwood and natural stone flooring throughout, carpet in each bedroom
* Zoned air conditioning; ceiling fans in every room
* Private swimming pool and spa with fountain and waterfall features
* Furnished, sprawling lanai with lounge chairs, couches and an outdoor kitchen + dining area for 8
* Wolf gas BBQ with bar sink and under-counter refrigerator
WAI’ULA’ULA COMMUNITY GUEST AMENITIES
Guest will have access to Hale Ikena Recreational Center, featuring an infinity-edge swimming pool, Jacuzzi, children’s pool, fitness center, BBQ area, full kitchen, dining room and HDTV flat screen TV.
All Mauna Kea Residences guests receive complimentary access and signing privileges at Mauna Kea Beach Hotel and The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort for golf, tennis, dining, spa, shopping, activities and more. We invite you to explore and enjoy.
Mauna Kea Residences
The map ID you have entered does not exist. Please enter a map ID that exists.
|Start Date||End Date||Nightly Rate||Min Stay|